and Understanding Short Sales
Time is not on your side.
Are you behind on your Mortgage Payments? Are your problems due to circumstances that were beyond your control? (job loss, illness, death in family, divorce, payment increases) Do you owe more on your mortgage than its appraisal value? Are you facing Foreclosure?
You do have choices, and the earlier you start, the better the chance of success. Lenders do short sales because it is cheaper to discount your note than to foreclose. Lenders will require your house be for sale, so your first step will be to call Equity Wholesalers.
You want experience behind you. We work on your behalf to make provide a brighter future for your mortgage problems.
When accepted into the short sale program, the lender will pay your closing costs and our commission, so there is no added expense or risk to you.
Equity will come in and help you through the short sale and purchase your home and 99% of the time you can stay and become a tenant with no more hassles. Just think… no moving and in some cases you are paying less in rent than what you mortgage payment was.
The sooner you call, the better your chance for success.
1. Listing agreement for your house. (Lenders want to see your house is on the market)
2. Authorization letter to release info to Equity Wholesalers on your behalf. (Get from Equity Wholesalers)
3. Hardship letter (get samples from Equity) as proof of all you claim.
4. Mortgage account number of note in default (on payment receipts)
5. Any other note account number you may have ( 2nd mortgage etc.)
6. Copies of any correspondences from your lender/lawyer concerning un-paid account.
7. Tax returns from all parties on note (1040 forms first 2 pages)
8. 2 months of pay stubs from all parties on the note. (if unemployed proof)
9. If medical issues, proof of payments or non payments (not paid by insurance)
10. 3 months of bank statements (checking, savings)
11.Financial information worksheet (get sample from Equity)
12.If divorced, permission to sell letter from spouse.